Understanding Fire Risks
There are estimated to be around 350,000 house fires on a yearly basis. The most common cause for house fires are unattended or unsupervised cooking in the kitchen area. Tragically, the percentage of casualties due to house fires reaches an estimated 70% altogether. SERVPRO of Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach operates locally which gives us the opportunity to be the quickest to any size disaster. From start to finish our helpful office staff and knowledgeable field crew can help ease the tremendous hardship that results from such accidents. The clean up & restoration portion of it would be a thing of the past with us at your side, helping you return your home to pre loss condition "Like it never even happened."
Wondering what helpful tips you can use to prevent a fire?
Lets go over a few suggestions:
- Monitoring stove/oven when in use
- Inspecting outlets when not in use
- Storing flammable materials in a safe & dry location
- Keeping fire starters such as matches or lighters away from children
- Grooming outdoor trees, bushes, or plants to keep out of power line obstruction
For any further information regarding our services or questions you may have, we encourage everyone to reach out to us at (310)939-9293 or visit us on our website at SERVPROredondobeachmanhattanbeach.com.